How to make thumbnails for youtube videos! QUICK and EASY process to get you a cool looking thumbnail in under a minute! If you want to know how to make thumbnails for youtube videos then this is the video for you!
hello how are you guys doing today today I'm going to be telling you how to make a thumbnail for you tube videos. It is going to be quick and easy. Coming up! Okay so your gonna want to have a good catchy thumbnail. For whatever video your gonna post on you tube. And the easiest way to put a good thumbnail for your you tube video is to just go on the internet go to google and we are gonna take a picture from the internet you cannot just take any picture we are gonna type a picture in 1280x720 because this is the dimensions that you tube wants you to upload your this is the dimension that you tube want you to upload your thumbnail in so basically go to google images and find an image that is in 1280x720p I'm gonna just type in mountains cause I like mountains so I'm gonna type in mountains 1280x720p because I like mountains so uhh just gonna click on that open in a new tab click on that and save the image now it is gonna be saved on my computer so what I am gonna do now is go back to you tube and then I am going to go to video manager and then I am going to edit next I am going to press the custom thumbnail button and I am gonna upload the picture that I just got from google and bam it should load it might take a few seconds and then it will show up on my video so this is a quick and easy way to put a thumbnail on your video it might not have text or It might not have anything super interesting but it is better than just having a black screen what beginner you tubers will do is they won't even put a thumbnail they will just put a black screen It will just show a black screen or it will show something that is not related to their video so having a thumbnail that you can put in is better than having nothing there so if this video helped you at all please leave a like down below and be sure to subscribe to my channel I really appreciate you guys checking me out you guys can sub to me in the comments and leave me any questions you have I will always respond 24/7 so that's it take care guys
I post videos on SATURDAY and SUNDAY! So tune in every week!
My Sponsored Referral Link for NoScope Glasses: https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming...
SUBSCRIBE TO RI! For more videos in the future here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_w...
BE SURE TO COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE THIS VIDEO!
VISIT MY CHANNEL HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_w...
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @RITV4LIFE Here: https://twitter.com/RITV4LIFE
ADD RI on google+ here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109095929...
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/RITV4LIFE/?r...
Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNdY...
Song: Ahrix - Nova [NCS Release]
How To Make Thumbnails For YouTube Videos -Make EVERYONE Want To CLICK On Your Video! blackpink | |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 184 views views | 119K followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 4 Jun 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét