how to record your computer screen! Best computer screen recorder to use. Camtasia Studio 8 is easy to use! If you want to know how to record your computer screen than this is the video for you!
hello how are you guys doing today today I am going to be showing you how to record your computer screen coming up okay so if you have some game you want to record or you want to record something on your computer your gonna need to record with a recording software I am going to show you everything I use to record all of my videos right now so what I am using to record right now is a software called camatasia studios if you want it you can look it up on youtube and find some other sketchy ways to get it I am not gonna show you how but you can search youtube on how to get camatasia studio for free and I guarentee that you will find someone that can show you um I am not gonna show you but you can find someone but basically this editing software is really good it will allow you to record anything on your computer it can record videos up to 30 frames per second which is pretty smooth 30 frames per second is pretty decent you know the human eye can only detect 50 frames a second so being 30 your probably not gonna notice it but is gonna be very very smooth compared to a lot of other computer based software's if this video helped you at all please subscribe to my channel for weekly tips I really appreciate you guys coming to my channel and watching this video thank you so much for watching thank you
I post videos on SATURDAY and SUNDAY! So tune in every week!
My Sponsored Referral Link for NoScope Glasses: https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming...
SUBSCRIBE TO RI! For more videos in the future here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_w...
BE SURE TO COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE THIS VIDEO!
VISIT MY CHANNEL HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_w...
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @RITV4LIFE Here: https://twitter.com/RITV4LIFE
ADD RI on google+ here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109095929...
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/RITV4LIFE/?r...
Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNdY...
Song: Ahrix - Nova [NCS Release]
How To Record Your Computer Screen! blackpink | |
| 10 Likes | 10 Dislikes |
| 119 views views | 119K followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 21 Jun 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét